Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion - Contact
: Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. H

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin

MessagePosté le: 20/07/2018, 03:00    Sujet du message: : Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. H Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers had to wait a little longer than usual to pull away for yet another victory. Bob Cousy Jersey . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Instead of opening up a nice lead in the third quarter, as is their tendency, they limited the Cavs to 3-of-16 shooting and forced seven turnovers in the final period to seize control. Cleveland (10-21) dropped its sixth straight but hopes Irving was not lost, too. After missing a fast-break layup late in the third quarter, Irving went down and clutched his knee. Seconds later, a foul led to a timeout and Irving struggled to leave the court. Cavs coach Mike Brown hustled over to check on Irving when the third-year point guard sat around midcourt. "I thought the worst happened," Irving said. "I felt something pop in my knee. I was falling down around all over the place. It was a painful experience." Irving was helped to the locker room with 4:01 remaining in the period, but returned with 9:27 left in the game. Still, he said the knee "didnt feel right" after that and an MRI was scheduled for Wednesday. Anderson Varejao led Cleveland with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Irving was a limited factor even before the injury, finishing with 10 points, five rebounds and five assists. The Cavs shot 36.2 per cent from the field and committed 15 turnovers. George Hill had 13 points and six rebounds for the Pacers, who have won five in a row and sent the Cavs to their eighth straight loss in Indianapolis. Indiana won the fourth quarter by a 26-10 margin. "We played better defence, played smart and hit the open man," said Lance Stephenson, who had a game-high eight assists. "We were protecting the rim. Everybody was in their gaps and G-Hill did a great job on Kyrie Irving." Cleveland had six turnovers in the first 6 minutes of the quarter, including giveaways on three straight possessions by reserve centre Tyler Zeller. "You have to give credit to Indiana for turning it up a couple notches and taking us out of whatever we were trying to execute," Brown said. "For three quarters we played the game the right way. Turnovers hurt us in a low-scoring game. Thats very frustrating." For most of the afternoon, it was anybodys game. The Cavaliers led 17-9 on Earl Clarks midrange shot with 4:22 left in the first quarter. But the Pacers reserves dominated their Cleveland counterparts in a 10-3 surge that put Indiana ahead 35-34 on Danny Grangers finger-roll with 4:57 left in the half. Granger matched a season-high with 12 points, including eight in the second quarter when the benches were matched against one another. Hibberts jumper with 3:22 left in the half gave the Pacers a 39-37 edge, before the Cavaliers settled down and rallied. Dion Waiters driving layup with 26 seconds to play gave Cleveland a 44-41 halftime lead. George hit a 3 to tie the game at 63 late in the third. Indiana made 11 of 21 shots in the period but trailed 66-65 entering the fourth. To that point there were eight ties and 15 lead changes. The tenor of the game changed drastically from there. "What happened tonight was a credit to what the Cavs did," George said. "They played with a lot of energy. They played a good game." The Pacers put together a 15-6 run to take an 80-72 lead on Hills layup with just under 7 minutes left. Cleveland never got closer than six the rest of the way. Georges emphatic dunk put Indiana ahead 91-74 with 2:41 to play. "That was probably the easiest basket of the night," George said. NOTES: Indiana began a 10-game stretch in which it plays nine teams with losing records. The Cavaliers have just two road victories, tied for the fewest in the league. Indiana trailed after three quarters for only the sixth time this season. The Pacers have held seven opponents under 80 points, including Cleveland twice. Terry Rozier Jersey . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion. Larry Bird Jersey . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/John-Havlicek-Jersey/ . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third.SAN DIEGO -- The Kansas City Royals had to work overtime to end a season-high, five-game losing streak and get their first win at Petco Park. Alex Gordon singled in the go-ahead run with one out in the 11th inning and pinch-hitter Billy Butler followed with an RBI double to give the Royals a 3-1 victory against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night. The Royals also got great pitching from starter Jeremy Guthrie and relievers Wade Davis and Greg Holland, who held San Diego to one run on six hits. "We knew that we were 0-7 in this place and we needed to change that," manager Ned Yost said. "Our pitching allowed us to do that tonight. Guthrie, Wade Davis, Holland, were all fantastic. They kept us in position, right there in the ballgame, until we could break it open. It took us 11 innings to do it, but the pitching was tremendous." Eric Hosmer started the winning rally when he hit a leadoff double to centre off Nick Vincent (0-1). Gordon singled to right with one out and Hosmer beat the throw home with a headfirst slide, touching the plate with his left hand. "A long losing streak it seems like, so we just needed something positive to happen there," Gordon said. "I was able to find a hole. It works." Butler then doubled in Gordon. "I think the frustration was kicking in a little bit but hopefully this can motivate us a little bit," Gordon said. Davis (2-1) pitched two innings of one-hit ball for the victory, striking out four. Greg Holland, who blew the save Monday night, pitched the 11th for his eighth save in nine chances. Guthrie went a season-high eight innings, allowing one run and four hits, with two strikeouts and one walk. "He threw strikes, changed speeds and kept the ball down," Yost said. "The air was thick tonight and the ball didnt really carry so that really benefited me and helped me to get deep in the game," Guthrie said. "Overall I dont think I had my best stuff, but thee park played to my advantage tonight. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys. " The Padres were denied their first three-game winning streak of the season. The teams played extra innings for the second straight night. San Diego won 6-5 in 12 innings Monday night. The Royals had a scoring chance in the ninth against Huston Street. Alcides Escobar singled to centre and stole second and third, all with one out. He tried to score on Lorenzo Cains pop foul down the first-base line but was thrown out by Kyle Blanks to end the inning. "I was surprised the runner was going," catcher Yasmani Grandal said. "Kyle has a very good arm. For him that was an easy catch and throw." Each starter gave up a home run. San Diegos Yasmani Grandal homered for the second straight game, a solo shot to right field off Guthrie with one out in the fourth for a 1-0 lead. It was his fourth, moving him into the team lead. Grandal hit a tying three-run shot in the sixth inning Monday night. Salvador Perez tied it with a homer leading off the sixth off San Diegos Robbie Erlin. It was Perezs third. "I wanted to get it on his hands. But I left it out over the middle of the plate," Erlin said. Erlin got a no-decision after losing his previous four starts. He allowed one run and three hits in seven innings, struck out five and walked four. "My curve felt good," he said. "It felt like my offspeed pitches were what I was on with. I was trying to get a feel for my fastball." NOTES: Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. He had given up only three hits combined in his last 11 outings. ... Manager Bud Black said the Padres will call up a pitcher on Wednesday because the bullpen has been taxed. ... Black said 3B Chase Headley could be activated from the 15-day disabled list on Saturday. Hes been out with a strained right calf. ... The series concludes Wednesday when Kansas City RHP James Shields (3-3, 3.11) opposes RHP Andrew Cashner (2-4, 2.72). White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/07/2018, 03:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation