Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion - Contact
challenging ourselves on how we can be

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin

MessagePosté le: 27/07/2018, 03:09    Sujet du message: challenging ourselves on how we can be Répondre en citant

ST. Braden Smith Colts Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Preparations for the IndyCar Series opener began with a silly spat between the two top organizations over a perceived slight made by the president of Team Penske. The dig -- Tim Cindric compared Penske to the New York Yankees and Target/Chip Ganassi Racing to the Miami Marlins -- irritated the Ganassi camp and created some drama heading into the race Sunday. When the checkered flag waived, it was Penske driver Will Power in the winners circle. With teammate Helio Castroneves finishing third, Team Penske drivers claimed two spots on the podium and fired the opening salvo in the rivalry. "Ive only heard a little bit of that story, so I havent paid much attention," Power said. "Are the Marlins good? Do they win?" Ganassi drivers Scott Dixon, the defending series champion, finished fourth and Tony Kanaan was sixth in his debut for the team. So with Verizon-sponsored driver Power on top of the podium in the first race with Verizon on board as the series sponsor, and Castroneves on the podium with him, round one easily went to Team Penske. "We dont want to give an inch this year," said Castroneves, who lost the championship to Dixon last season. "We dont want to give any opportunity. We want to give the championship to Roger no matter what it takes." Ganassi has won five of the last six championships, and Penske last won in 2006. It was fitting that the win went to Power, who picked up right where he left off last season. He won three of the final five IndyCar races last season -- including the last two -- and his Sunday win at St. Pete gives the Australian four out of the last six victories. Power passed pole-sitter Takuma Sato for the lead with an outside move headed into the second turn on Lap 31, and was never really challenged again. He had to beat Castroneves off pit lane during stops under caution, and the only hiccup was on the first restart of the race. He was the leader and was slow to restart the field with 28 laps remaining. It caused traffic to stack-up behind him and led to a crash involving rookie Jack Hawksworth and Marco Andretti. Andretti got out of his car with a limp and was favouring his wrist following the accident. "Its hard to see because I was pretty far back, but Will just stopped. Once you go, you gotta go," he said. "It looked like an accordion effect. I had a good restart going, but we were junk all day, so what are you going to do?" Hawksworth blamed the accident on the leaders stopping at the front of the field. "We went when they said green, and all of a sudden the leaders stopped. I dont know what was going on at the front," the rookie said. Power said he never braked and was confused because the field went green earlier than it should. "They actually threw the green before I was even in the (restart) zone, so it was confusing to me," Power said. Castroneves didnt buy Powers version and said he was fooled by his teammate. "Will and I know each other for a long time. He knows my tricks," Castroneves said. "I didnt quite know that trick from him, and he got me." IndyCar said the restart in question was acceptable, but race control did review Powers second restart and issued him a warning for going too early. He was not penalized, but IndyCar said he will be if he does it again. Juan Pablo Montoya finished 15th in his return to IndyCar for the first time since he left for Formula One following his Indianapolis 500 win in 2000. He spent almost five seasons in F1 and seven in NASCAR before returning to open-wheel with Roger Penske. "I think it went pretty good," he said. "We will learn and pass some people and some people passed us. There are a few things we have to do better, but I didnt feel my pace was too bad there at the end. Its going to be a lot of work but I am very excited." Ryan Grant Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. Eric Ebron Colts Jersey . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-tyquan-lewis-colts-jersey/ . Best has been bothered by concussion problems and hasnt played since Oct. 16, when the Lions lost to San Francisco. After starting 5-0, Detroit has lost four of six, beginning with that game against the 49ers.TORONTO -- Canadas largest private sector union will likely hold a formal meeting early next week as it attempts to begin the process of representing major junior hockey players from around the country. A Unifor spokesperson said internal meetings will be held Wednesday as the union continues to put leadership plans in place for the project. However, there are no firm plans to meet with players at this time. "Once we feel that we have everything in order, then well call that meeting," said Unifor spokesperson Sarah Blackstock. "We dont want to rush into anything and I think the stakes are really high. The need for the union is great and so weve got to move carefully and make sure that we get it right." Reached a short time later, Unifor president Jerry Dias said plans should be finalized in the coming days at a venue yet to be determined. "Were just nailing down the details as to what its going to look like, but my guess is well be ready to go next week," he said. Unifor was created a year ago through the merger of the Canadian Auto Workers and the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers unions. There was a failed atttempt to unionize junior hockey players in Nova Scotia over a year ago. Matt Slauson Jersey. A would-be union withdrew its certification application with the provincial government in November 2012. Dias has said Unifor was approached by the failed union in June for help. The creation of a board of directors and a legal entity are first on Unifors to-do list. The union would aim to make improvements in several areas for players, including pay, restrictions on university scholarships and health insurance. "Weve always said and we strongly feel more than ever before that we serve the best interest of our players," OHL commissioner and CHL president David Branch told The Canadian Press. "We are always challenging ourselves on how we can better meet their needs, both as developing them as young people and as players, and we dont think a third party could do it better. "So were certainly committed to continue on with our programs as they currently exist." There are 60 teams in the Canadian Hockey League, the umbrella organization for the Ontario Hockey League, Western Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/07/2018, 03:09    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation