Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion - Contact
opened with two victories in the Big Ten to ad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin

MessagePosté le: 01/08/2018, 03:41    Sujet du message: opened with two victories in the Big Ten to ad Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- Canadian international Dwayne De Rosario is happy to be back home, saying he has unfinished business with Toronto FC. James Wisniewski Jersey . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. "Im really looking forward to it," De Rosario told The Canadian Press. "I like the vision that (MLSE president) Tim Leiweke has. Its along the same lines and goals that I had when I came here the first time round." "For me when I left, it felt like there was some unfinished business that I still need to take care of," he added. Toronto FC scheduled a news conference for Thursday afternoon at BMO Field to herald his return. De Rosario currently ranks sixth on the all-time MLS scoring list with 103 goals. Twenty-seven of those came in a Toronto jersey from 2009 to 2011. He was traded to New York just two games into the 2011 season after a public contract dispute that included De Rosario celebrating a goal at home by pretending to sign a cheque. Toronto selected De Rosario in Stage 2 of the MLS re-entry draft last month after D.C. United opted not to pick up his option at the end of the season. Had De Rosario not agreed to Torontos contract offer, TFC would have held the right of first refusal for the attacking midfielder in MLS. De Rosario made US$654,300 in 2013 but will undoubtedly earn less in Toronto, which will be looking for the Canadian international to mentor younger players while offering support to a new-look marquee attack. He will be joining a club that is making bold moves. England striker Jermain Defoe is set to be unveiled next Monday, according to a source, and multiple reports have the club making a move for U.S. international midfielder Michael Bradley. Brazilian striker Gilberto signed on last month. De Rosario said the influx of talent is good but it will be up to the senior players "to make sure everyone is on the same page. "Because the sooner we gel, I think the better off it is for everybody." De Rosario wants to play a role on and off the pitch, stressing his passion remains playing. "Theres stuff I want to accomplish individually and collectively as a team," he said. The main goal is success for the team. De Rosario, a 13-year MLS veteran, has played 324 regular-season and 24 playoff games in MLS. He started his career with San Jose and Houston, winning four league titles. A finalist for MVP in 2005 and 2006, he has been chosen to the leagues Best XI six times. De Rosario has also captured MLS Goal of the Year honours twice, in 2004 and 2005. He hoisted the MLS Cup in 2001 and 2003 with San Jose and 2006 and 2007 with Houston, earning MLS Cup MVP honours in 2001 and 2007. DeRo finished 2011 with D.C. United, winning the Golden Boot as the leagues top scorer and MVP honours. De Rosario, who said he had other options in terms of clubs last month, hopes to reclaim his No. 14 jersey in Toronto. "This is 2014, so it kind of goes together hand in hand," he said with a laugh. Justin Faulk Jersey . According to TSNs Farhan Lalji, Richardson is heading to Toronto for a physical and is expected to sign with the Argonauts. Jordan Staal Jersey . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/jake-bean-hockey-jersey/ . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- It was the substitutes turn to step into the spotlight for No. 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. "We just try to bring a lot of energy," said Loving, a freshman forward. "We feel like our energy off the bench can affect the game in a major way, whether its scoring or rebounding or, like today, Amedeo had a lot of deflections on defence. That added a little extra spark to the game and really got us going." Coach Thad Matta has had several teams that he seldom relied on more than six or seven players. This year he has gone with nine players, all of whom have contributed. "I like this group," Matta said of his second unit. "Because the big thing that you want as a coach is guys to understand what theyre supposed to do when they go in. I think they saw today that maybe we werent as focused as we needed to be in a couple of areas and they brought that to the table." The starters also carried their end of the load. LaQuinton Ross scored 11 points, including two critical 3-pointers as the Buckeyes (15-0, 2-0 Big Ten) pulled away early in the second half. Shannon Scott had 13 and Amir Williams chipped in with 10 points for Ohio State, which shot 54 per cent from the field (27 of 50) and 47 per cent on 3-pointers (9 of 19). A blend of starters and bench players fueled a 7-0 run to close out the half that gave the Buckeyes a 10-point lead. After the lead had swelled, Nebraska (8-6, 0-2) failed to hit a field goal over the last 8 minutes. Della Valle, a native of Italy, helped turn the tide in the final 100 seconds of the first half with a tip-in. He also made plays that led to turnovers as the Buckeyes pulled away. Shavon Shields slashed across the lane and tossed up a shot that cut Ohio States lead to 33-30 with 2:29 remaining. But the Buckeyes defence turned up the pressure. Aaron Craft got things going with a 3 from the right wing at the 1:17 mark -- his first made 3-pointer inn four games -- before Scotts deflection and steal led to Della Valle tipping in Scotts missed layup. Elias Lindholm Jersey. Ohio State blocked Nebraskas final two shots of the half -- both by David Rivers -- with Trey McDonald batting away the first and Sam Thompson the second. Thompson was then fouled with 2.7 seconds left and hit both free throws to make it 40-30. "I think it was huge going into the half knowing we had a 10-point lead, especially playing the last 4 minutes with that energy compared to the first 4 or 5 minutes (of the game) when we didnt have that energy," he said. "And that led to a great start of the second half." The Buckeyes, leading the Big Ten in scoring defence at 55.1 points a game, limited the Cornhuskers to 38 per cent shooting from the field (21 of 56) while forcing 17 turnovers. Terran Petteway scored 15 points and Leslee Smith had 11 for the Cornhuskers, who have lost 20 consecutive road games to ranked teams since beating No. 22 Texas A&M on Feb. 23, 2008. "I thought Ohio State came out with better pace on offence in the second half," Nebraska coach Tim Miles said. "(Ross) made the consecutive 3s. When we let them go 9 for 19 from 3, youve got a problem on your hands with Ohio State." It was a last tuneup before the biggest test of the season for the Buckeyes, at No. 5 Michigan State on Tuesday night. "Collectively we have a very good mindset going into our next game," Loving said. "Michigan States a very tough team." Matta said he was pleased that the Buckeyes had opened with two victories in the Big Ten to add lustre to the showdown. They won 78-69 before a loud, hostile crowd at Purdue on Tuesday. "Most importantly, we took care of what we needed to do," Matta said. "Tuesdays environment over there in West Lafayette was probably very, very similar to what were going to see on Tuesday night (at Michigan State). Our guys have a great appreciation for how good Michigan State is. Weve got a couple of days here where we have to get ourselves ready." Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/08/2018, 03:41    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation