Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion - Contact
to just my goals in spring t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin

MessagePosté le: 02/08/2018, 04:24    Sujet du message: to just my goals in spring t Répondre en citant

SAN FRANCISCO - Jake Peavy had no problem being patient as the San Francisco Giants pursued re-signing Pablo Sandoval and went after Jon Lester. Cody Parkey Jersey .Peavy knew where he wanted to be. Anyway, he needed a bit of downtime to recharge and discuss his options with family after the thrill of winning another championship and to get a feel for his first free agency experience.I wasnt Jon Lester, lets get this straight, Peavy said good-naturedly Tuesday after finalizing a $24 million, two-year contract that came together last week. I wasnt flying around.Peavy will receive a $4 million signing bonus, $7 million next season and $13 million in 2016. The contract includes a full no-trade provision and award bonuses.A 33-year-old right-hander, Peavy helped Boston win the 2013 World Series and was traded to San Francisco on July 26. After beginning 1-9 with Boston, Peavy went 6-4 with a 2.17 ERA in 12 starts for San Francisco. He was 1-2 in four post-season outings as the Giants won their third title in five years.I just appreciate Jake sticking with us this free-agent process, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Were thrilled to have him back. We certainly wouldnt have accomplished what we did in 2014 without him. Couldnt see going forward without him. His contributions last year were a game-changer for us. His presence in the clubhouse, on the bench, his influence on that club was significant.Peavy said he had some really nice offers but it wasnt all about the highest bidder — I wasnt chasing the most money — as he weighed what was best going forward following his 13th major league season.To be able to accomplish what we did last year was as special as anything I could ever imagine, he said. San Franciscos a special place. Its known across the land now, what the organizations been able to accomplish. How could you not as a professional athlete not want to be a part of what we have here now?Peavy is in the process of shipping a cable car for his expansive Alabama ranch. After winning with Boston in 2013, he bought a duck boat with Jonny Gomes encouragement. He eventually plans to hold camps and youth clinics on his property.Well do something before spring training and maybe send a picture out, he said of the iconic cable car. People will really enjoy seeing something me and my family brought home commemorating some of the happiest times in our lives.Reunited with his former San Diego manager Bruce Bochy, Peavy fit right in back in California.For me it was great to be reunited with Jake last year, Bochy said. He helped change our club. We dont get to the post-season without him. ... Im thrilled to have him back. To have a veteran presence like Jake gives us, the intensity and fire he plays with, its contagious.Peavy thanked the Giants for making arrangements so all of his family could get to San Francisco right away after the trade.Now, he would like to bring the city another World Series crown.Once you win, it does nothing but re-energize you and you want to win worse than you did previous to ever winning, Peavy said. San Francisco knows what I can do. I feel like I can be a really good major league baseball player. I wouldnt show up if I didnt think that I could go out and replicate what I did in August and September there, and I expect to do that.To clear roster space, the Giants sent left-hander Michael Kickham through waivers and he was claimed by the Cubs. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Bears Jersey . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. James Daniels Bears Jersey . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic-james-daniels-bears-jersey/ . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver.SAN FRANCISCO - His throwing motion is weird, his swing is awkward, his tongue hangs out when he chases flyballs.Whatever hes doing, wide-eyed Hunter Pence often looks out of whack.Which makes the San Francisco right fielder a perfect fit for the quirky ballpark and spirited crowds at home in the World Series. His personality and production make him real popular on the Giants, too.I mean, hes the guy thats a vocal leader on the team, and he gets guys fired up, rookie second baseman Joe Panik said.And with his play, hes all-out and gives everything hes got. Its spectacular to watch. Hes fun to watch. Hes really big to this team. Hes in the middle of a lot of things, offensively and defensively, he said.Pence came through again Saturday, getting three hits and driving in three runs as the Giants surged past the Kansas City Royals 11-4, tying the Series at two games apiece. Game 5 was set for Sunday at AT&T Park.Pence certainly isnt the model for how a Little League coach would teach a youngster to play. Yet there is no contesting his results.Through four games, hed gone 7 for 15 and was hitting .467, best among Series regulars. He led with five RBIs, too, and had scored four runs.Overall, Pence has reached base safely in 17 straight post-season games, dating to when the Giants won the 2012 championship.If I was to say the keys to my success, trying not to do too much sometimes, he said. I think I had struggles when I was younger, and I still have a lot to learn and get better.Wherever he goes, be it to annd from the ballpark on his favourite motor scooter or otherwise, he attracts attention. Allen Robinson Bears Jersey. With a face full of hair, hes hard to miss.Fans at every ballpark where he plays come with signs. Unusual ones.In Game 1 at Kansas City, Pences homer almost landed between two of them — Hunter Pence is a Gatherer and Hunter Pence Thinks Hes in Kansas.Giants post-season ace Madison Bumgarner said hes glad Pence is on his side.It would be hard to imagine him being a better teammate, the pitcher said.Pence was busy in Game 4. Batting cleanup, the bushy-haired Texan scored twice and punctuated his big plays with whoops. In the ninth inning, he made a fine grab to take away a hit from Lorenzo Cain.Moments later, the game was over.His swings, shouts and sliding catch all done, Pence shuttled from one postgame TV interview to another outside the San Francisco dugout, bumping through a crush of people with every step.Eventually, he wound up standing smack in the middle of a giant World Series logo. A fitting spot, for sure.Getting to play deep into October wasnt the plan Pence drew up in February. Back then, and now, he said he takes a more basic approach.I even go back to just my goals in spring training, literally my goals are to play each game as hard as I can to win, he said. Thats what I write down when Im writing down my goals for the season.I want to give every single game everything I have to win. And the rest, the numbers will take care of themselves. So I try to focus that simplified. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/08/2018, 04:24    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Bass Maroc (BBM) Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation